Friday, December 12, 2014

The NBA Season

Hi readers,

This time I had the opportunity to write about whatever y want, so I've chosen to write about my opinions about the Nba in this season. For the ones that don't like the Nba or the basketball in general I'm sorry, but I'll try to write about another different topic next time.

 I'm a supporter of two different teams in the Nba, the OKC Thunder and the Los Angeles Lakers. I'm a Los Angeles Lakers fan since I was little because it was the only Nba team I knew, but I started being a OKC Thunder fan because of one player, Kevin Durant. He is my favorite player in the Nba, in my opinion he is the best. I also like player like Russel Westbrook and Serge Ibaka but he is the main reason of me following this team.

I'm really disappointed with them this season. After the draft I thought that the Los Angeles Lakers had a chance to get into the playoffs but if they continue playing like this they definitely won't be in there. About the OKC Thunder, I understand the bad start they had because their best two players were injured and that affected them a lot. But I'm optimistic because now that they have recovered from their injuries they have won five of their last four games.

In my opinion the MVP of the season up to now should be Anthony Davis. His stats are incredible and I don't think no one should doubt about my opinion. If you do, be sure to leave your opinion in the comments below.

Here I leave you the best dunks of the 2013-2014 season, enjoy them!


No comments:

Post a Comment